This month’s desktop calendar comes from the amazing blog Basic Grey. The colors are vibrant and truly embody the promise of sunshine… Ah, March! I love thee!
March has so much fun coming my way I can hardly stand it…
1. My little sister’s 25th birthday! (She is so precious).
2. Spring Break… Yes, even graduate students look forward to a week of R+R.
3. Fundraising for our summer trip to Haiti.
4. Taking my other sister Dawn and her friends to the St. Patty’s Day Parade.
5. Working with the Arthritis Foundation as we get closer to the Lexington Arthritis Walk.
Tell me: What fun things do you have coming up in March?